The light of Unity is now dawning upon the world’s darkened horizon……
“Behold how its light is now dawning upon the world’s darkened horizon. The first candle is unity in the political realm, the early glimmerings of which can now be discerned. The second candle is unity of thought in world undertakings, the consummation of which will ere long be witnessed. The third candle is unity in freedom which will surely come to pass. The fourth candle is unity in religion which is the corner-stone of the foundation itself, and which, by the power of God, will be revealed in all its splendor. The fifth candle is the unity of nations—a unity which in this century will be securely established, causing all the peoples of the world to regard themselves as citizens of one common fatherland. The sixth candle is unity of races, making of all that dwell on earth peoples and kindreds of one race. The seventh candle is unity of language, i.e., the choice of a universal tongue in which all peoples will be instructed and converse. Each and every one of these will inevitably come to pass, inasmuch as the power of the Kingdom of God will aid and assist in their realization.” ( ‘Abdu’l‑Bahá )
- Can we have policies that benefit all people?
- Can we have a new world vision and see the world as one?
- Can we direct our freedom to promote the exaltation of all human beings?
- Can we praise not one, but all the Names of God, and the Names of all Prophets and Manifestations of God?
- Can we see each nation as a dominion of the same fatherland?
- Can we see each race as the different flowers in the same garden?
- Can we all speak to each other and understand from each other with the universal language, spoken from our heart?
We must change our mindset from negative to positive, our attitude from shirk responsibility to take in charge, and our deeds from complaining into the right action. The light of unity relies on all of us. It is a collective spiritual path.
“So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth. ” (Baha’u’llah)
The light of unity is the mystery of the power of the Divine. We can only discover it when we work together……
Leave a Reply